Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Simple Joy's in Life



How is it that dressing my daughters up in matchy-matchy outfits can bring such fulfillment to my heart?

I have yet to figure this out.

I vividly recall rolling my eyes at the thought of having an ans amble remotely resembling my kid sis'. Yet somehow that memory of old plays no part in my decision to twinerize my ladies now.

For now, Issy thinks looking alike is fun, but that could be because I let her think it was her idea. I'll keep my excitement over it to a minimal ( not to lead her on. )



3 comments:

Kim said...

We'll have to make a "Sariah's new dictionary" for all of your made up words- twinerize is a good one
How about "gription"? that's a good one too. :)

Michelle said...

I think it is darling.

Heidi said...

I love you! You are always so good to me... and to everyone. Your ladies are darling... and you win for the word of the day. Twinerize... classic.