Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't give up on me yet Blogging World!

I did it, I'm not as technoloically impared as i was yesterday! My husband teach-ed me how to blog, and I learn-ed. Yes, there were a few posts done months and months ago, but who am i kidding, my husband did those. All the while i was over his shoulder going "ok now, how did you do that? What did you just click on? How did you pull that up?" So as I'd obviously shown, nothing sank in... till now. So to catch up my site (till the new year) Here is a very quick glance into the past few (half year) months. I may get even fancier next time i blog and put in My friends sites off to the side, or music with a slide show, oh the possibilities!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I'm so proud....
Just watch out. One more thing to waste, i mean, spend time on..:)

Meggie Stevens said...

I am so proud of you. Try to keep up on it. Chloe is now obsessed with seeing pictures of Izzy.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your getting so grown up. I love the color of your blog. Well done

Anonymous said...

LOL you are great!!