Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Funny Saying of the Day

Ok, so this is totally just for me. Isabella quit frequently will say something that will just tickle my funny bone. After such an occurance I'll call Jake up and say "Would you like to hear the funny saying of the day?" he then in turn will say "ya", so I tells him, and he and I will share a laugh together. Then I let him get back to business. Seeing how I'm really bad to write stuff down, and even worse at keeping a journal, I thought I'd use my newly acquired blogging skills to jott all this good material down. Now for the funnies..
During our well balanced lunch of dino nuggets and ketchup, Isabella, as if trying to get a good conversation going, soothingly stated in her little adult way "Oh, eating is just so relaxing."
Well there you have it, inspired from the lips of a 3-year-old.

3 comments:

Kim said...

She really is 3 going on 20 isn't she?

Robyn Reynolds said...

That is so cute. And she is right, eating is relaxing. What a smart little girl

Heidi said...

Well, she's right. I agree with her and with Robyn. What a funny girl!