Sunday, May 24, 2009

...and they call it puppy love!

Koda and Alyza have a thing for one-another. Alyza just adores the puppy, and Koda is very gentle and sweet with her, It's quite the relationship.


They do this little almost kiss where they are face to face with noses just inches apart.

But,



I'll have to put a stop to that if it should one day get any closer,

and I don't care what people say about dogs mouths being cleaner than humans, Alyza has never once drank from the toilet or eaten her own poo.



For now, I'll let the air kisses continue.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Alyza...how I wish you looked at me half as loving as you look at that mangy mut (I mean mans best friend)! Love you guys!!

Kim said...

She's probably never licked her own hind quarters either.

But don't be too quick about saying she's never eaten her own poo- it's only a matter of time.....(2 of my kids have partaken at lest once)

Carly said...

Touche on the toilet and poo thing!

Calli Hayman said...

Very cute! I love puppy love :o) and i need a puppy- i keep asking for one but it hasn't happened...so whens our next girls night out?? oh and how did you do the blog list with pics on the side? teach me how to do that!!